Monday, April 21, 2008

Markus Molitor Bernkasteler Badstube Kabinett Riesling Feinherb 2005

What's with the crazy German wine names. It's time to modernize guys! Anyhow, I just finished my second year of law school today, and it feels somewhat crazy. I actually opened a different bottle from this, but I figured I'd post this note first since I drank it last week (trying to be chronological and all). All I can say is that after taking both the hardest class and hardest exam I've ever taken (secured transactions) I can finally understand why corporate lawyers get paid so much... damn!


Ok, so on to the not so good review. I actually lost my notes for this in a recent cleaning frenzy, so I have to go on memory. I remember this being a bit simple of a Riesling, but that it also had pleasant classic Riesling flavours of lime and minerals. The finish was pretty short from what I remember, which put this below the more complex Slebach-Oster I had recently. This comes from the Mosel Saar Ruwer region.

Very Good
$30 at Marquis

No comments: